- Andy wouldn’t be the only one worrying about how she was a size six. Nigel, what size are you again?
- Nigel wouldn’t be able to work at Runway. I didn’t see any bald girls, or girls wearing glasses, or girls who weren’t wearing heels. I mean, it’s either that, or lose your job.
- Miranda Priestly wouldn’t have to worry about cruel tabloid stories. Like Andy so rightly pointed out, if she was a man, all anybody would notice was that she was rich.
- Lisa wouldn’t blame Andy when Christian Thompson kissed her on the cheek. Honestly, since when is that a crime?
- Andy would have graciously accepted when Christian offered to introduce her to an editor. Yes, it was Nate’s birthday, but opportunities (unlike Nate’s date of birth) aren’t annual.
- Andy would have stayed a size six throughout the movie, and rocked it.
- Andy would have learned to be confident even without putting on killer heels.
- The models in Runway would be both male and female.
Image Credit: coztume.com